PLEASE NOTE: Bee nodes require a Queen or Hive system and will not act as a router on their own.
The cute but powerful Mercku M2 Bee node expands the coverage of your Mercku M2 system by up to 500 sq. ft – eliminate dead zones and boost Wi-Fi around your whole home!
Expand your Wi-Fi coverage as your need grows: Plug a Bee in your entertainment room, home office or garage to connect all of your smart home devices.
- Fast and simple to integrate into your Mercku Mesh system. Installation is a simple plug-and-play:
- Plug in your Bee
- Use the smart-phone app or desktop website to connect to Mercku Wi-Fi and connect to Bee – Now you’re good to go!
- To create the most effective Wi-Fi network for your home’s layout, plug in a Bee (Mesh node) within ~35 feet of the "Queen" (i.e. your tower router). Use the app/website to power up the Hive system and name your Wi-Fi network. Enjoy seamless, fast, stable Wifi!
- Your Mercku M2 Mesh Wi-Fi system easily handles up to 60 devices - a powerful investment for small/medium businesses!
- Download the Mercku App for your favorite iOS or Android device to manage your network and connected devices or set parental controls. Not at home? The Mercku app lets you manage your network remotely!
- We stand behind our product! The Mercku M2 comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, fast customer support, and a 1-year manufacturer warranty.
From Our Users:
"The Mercku Wi-Fi system works noticeably better than any other product I've tried"
"Quite impressive Wi-Fi speed, covered all areas of my home"
"We have about 1000 SQ ft single level condo and cable internet. The cable line comes in through the back of our place but we do most of our work, TV, security camera in the front. We didn't want to have to run an ugly cable line through our home and have the modem visible in the living room. Now the modem and router are in a closet in the back and we get big speeds in the front with just one Bee in the living room. "
Mercku in the News:
"...The M2 Wi-Fi router and M2 Hive Wi-Fi system are aimed at giving those devices the speed, control, and range they need across the whole home..." - VentureBeat